Hire Truly Committed Ethereum Blockchain Experts
EtherAuthority is team of highly talented Ethereum developers, who will help you turn your business idea into a successful launch!Click Here for FREE Consultation
About EtherAuthorityWe Translate Your Dream Into Reality
If you want to start your own dApp in Ethereum, or if you want to develop your own Smart Contract, or if you want to get your smart contract audited, then you are at the right place.
- We develop Decentralized Applications (dApp)
- We can write secure smart contract
- We can perform security audit of smart contract
ServicesWe Translate Your Dream Into Reality
Develop Smart Contract
Smart Contract Audit
Reliable & Low Cost
ProductsBuy and Setup Ready Made Systems
Project RoadmapHow ideas becomes successful launches
Expert project manager understands your requirement and business vision, and prepares project document.
After project confirmed, all tasks are assigned to respective developers and projects begins.
Testing and Revision
Our dedicated Quality Analyst comes in and performs all the testing. After it is send to client revisions.
Our team stand by while launch, to tackle any potetial issues. And we also provide ongoing support.
Core TeamWho makes everything happen
Jignesh PadsalaCEO | Business Ninja
Yogesh PadsalaCTO | Blockchain Evangelist
Vaishali PatelHead | Dapp Development
Chandan KumarHead | Smart Contract
FAQSFrequently asked questions
We prefer TRX and its stablecoins like USDJ or USDT, but we can accept all major crypto as method of payment.
Out strength is commitment and expertise. We are truly committed to success of your Ethereum Blockchain project.
EtherAuthority brings Ethereum Expert developers with clients who wants to launch their own Ethereum project, or anyone need any help regarding their existing Ethereum project.
That is really nice. We already have developed top dapp clones. which are similar systems as theirs. You can just purchase-setup-launch. But, if your Dapp is not yet developed by us, just let us know. And we will either custom develop for you, or put that in the queue of upcoming development.
First step is our dedicated project architect will sit down and understand your exact requirement. He will advise you for the best approaches. to make it more cost and time effective. Our advisor will estimate time and budget for the project. Once everything is confirmed and payment is made, project moves further development. Once the development finishes, then it goes to testing and revisions. Once all things are good, then it will be delivered to client for the launch.
Although we can develop any size of the project, we are focusing primarily on following areas: DeFi, Dex, Decentralized Gambling (in countries where this is legal), High Risk Dapps.
Apart from Ethereum, we can do Dapps in TRON as well. We do not support any other Blockchains at the moment apart from TRON and Ethereum.
Smart Contract is a small program runs on the blockchain, which really allows to develop custom decentralized applications. Smart Contract is written in programming language called Solidity.
Smart contract can not be changed after deployment due to its immutability. However, if the smart contract was upgradeable, then it can be changed to some extent. Otherwise, it can not be changed at all.
If smart contract is not upgradeable, then nothing can be done. One option is to swap the smart contract, which is to create another smart contract and redeploy it again. In this case, we also can transfer all the data from old to new contract (which cost gas).
No. This program is written externally by any developer. And there are chances of any human errors or any deep security vulnerabilities. There are so many cases of smart contract hacks, causing loss of million of dollars. And that is way it is recommended to hire expert smart contract dveloper.
To perform industry standard security audit of the smart contract, following steps are performed:
1. Preparation - consists of review of specification, code compiling and deployment to testnet, understanding the functionality of the contracts
2. Functionality Analysis - consists of analysis of the code’s specification, developing AS-IS overview for the contract (a high-level description of the smart contract functions)
3. Automated code analysis - we do automated scanning for commonly known vulnerabilities including scanning with Mythril, Slither. These tools are developed for Solidity contracts on Ethereum, however, they can also be applied for Ethereum-based Solidity contracts
4. Manual code analysis - consists of Performing testing against known attacks and manual security audit
5. Report Development - consists of Preparing a template of the report for the project, Assembling results from stages 1-4 and Finalizing report
6. Quality assurance and Secondary review - consists of Consulting developers on the ways to fix vulnerabilities and Secondary audit against fixed issues
7. Project Management - includes liaising with both sides, constantly monitoring a progress of work, controlling the stages, keeping everyone informed of the project’s accomplishments, issues and changes
Two factors affects mostly. (1) Length of smart contract code, (2) and if there are financial transactions are invoived.
If there are financial transactions are happening in the smart contract, then we have to analyse too deeply to think of all the use case scenario, where it can go wrong.
In other sense, we have to look from the eyes of hacker and to think all the ways it can be hacked.
Thus ideally audit can take 4-14 days depending on contract type and length.
Ideally two developers perform the independant audit. But we can add more devs at special request by client for extra budget.
Our devs will perform audit as best of their expertise. And we do not give any guarantee that smart contract will be secure and can not be hacked.