- Adamia is an ERC20 standard token contract on the ethereum blockchain.
- The smart contracts have functions like minting, burning, etc.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 0 low and 4 very low level issues.
Audit Report in PDF
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.