- Bass Exchange is a contract that can be divided into multiples, each with unique functionalities:
- Asset: This contract involves presenting an asset in a pool.
- CoreV2: The CoreV2 contract is responsible for handling the mathematical operations of the Wombat protocol.
- DynamicPool: The Dynamic Pool contract is responsible for managing deposits, withdrawals, and swaps, while maintaining a mapping of assets and parameters.
- DynamicPoolV2: The Dynamic Pool V2 contract is responsible for managing deposits, withdrawals, and swaps, while maintaining asset mapping and parameters.
- HighCovRatioFeePoolV2: The HighCovRatioFeePoolV2 contract offers high cov ratio fee protection for managing a pool.
- PausableAssets: The PausableAssetscontract is responsible for managing the assets pause and unpause of the Wombat protocol.
- PoolV2: Pool V2 is responsible for managing deposits, withdrawals, and swaps, while maintaining a mapping of assets and parameters.
- MultiRewarderPerSec: This contract has no knowledge of the LP amount, and Master is responsible for passing the amount into this contract. Supports multiple reward tokens.
- There are 15 smart contracts, 5 libraries, 13 interface files which were included in the audit scope. And there were some standard library code such as OpenZepelin, which were excluded. Because those standard library code is considered as time tested and community audited, so we can safely ignore them.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 2 low and 1 very low level issues.
Audit Report in PDF
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.