- Crescent DAO is a DeFi project which has functions like mint, swap, OpenTrade, burn, twap, spot, update, info, transfer, set pool, claimable, zap, addLiquidity, cleanDust, etc.
- The Crescent DAO contract inherits the IERC721, ERC20, SafeERC20, Ownable, ReentrancyGuard, Address, IUniswapV2Router02, IUniswapV2Pair, IERC20, Math, SafeMath, Initializable, ERC20Burnable, TransparentUpgradeableProxy standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community-audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “ Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 2 low and some very low level issues.