- Datingverse is a social metaverse for dating based on WEB3 and VR technology. As an exploration of SocialFi, Datingverse sets up a “dating to earn” mechanism, while allowing fans to build interactive relationships with content creators through the subscription service.
- The Datingverse is an ERC721A compliant NFT token smart contract.
- The Datingverse contract inherits the Ownable, ReentrancyGuard, Strings, SafeMath, MerkleProof standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community-audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “ Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 1 low and some very low level issues.These issues are fixed / acknowledged in the revised contract code.
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.