- Datingverse is a social metaverse for dating based on WEB3 and VR technology. As an exploration of SocialFi, Datingverse sets up a “dating to earn” mechanism, while allowing fans to build interactive relationships with content creators through the subscription service.
- The Datingverse is an ERC721A compliant NFT token smart contract.
- The Datingverse contract inherits the Ownable, ReentrancyGuard, Strings, SafeMath, MerkleProof standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community-audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “ Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 1 low and some very low level issues.These issues are fixed / acknowledged in the revised contract code.