- Edov NFT is an NFT marketplace smart contract in which users can list/unlist their NFT, buy NFT by giving ERC20 tokens, etc.
- Edov NFT contract inherits IERC721, IERC721Receiver, IERC20, SafeMath, OwnableUpgradeable, Initializable standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community audited and time tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity based smart contracts are “Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 1 high, 1 medium and 1 low and some very low level issues. All the issues have been resolved in the revised code.
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.