- Edov NFT is an NFT marketplace smart contract in which users can list/unlist their NFT, buy NFT by giving ERC20 tokens, etc.
- Edov NFT contract inherits IERC721, IERC721Receiver, IERC20, SafeMath, OwnableUpgradeable, Initializable standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community audited and time tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity based smart contracts are “Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 1 high, 1 medium and 1 low and some very low level issues. All the issues have been resolved in the revised code.