- Remnant token contract is an ERC20 token standard smart contract which has a “Bot Prevention” mechanism to prevent sniping the liquidity by the bots.
- Owner can enable or disable the bot prevention mechanism.
- Remnant staking contract allows users to stake the tokens and let them earn the staking rewards.
- The Remnant Protocol contract inherits the IERC20, ERC20, Ownable standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community-audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity based smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 0 low and some very low level issues.
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.