- Remnant token contract is an ERC20 token standard smart contract which has a “Bot Prevention” mechanism to prevent sniping the liquidity by the bots.
- Owner can enable or disable the bot prevention mechanism.
- Remnant staking contract allows users to stake the tokens and let them earn the staking rewards.
- The Remnant Protocol contract inherits the IERC20, ERC20, Ownable standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community-audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity based smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 0 low and some very low level issues.