- RoRa Ruby(RORAR) is an ERC-20 token with Access Control and ERC-1404 transfer restrictions.
- It has functions like hasRole, grantRole, revokeRole, renounceRole, setTimeLock, upgradeTransferRules, upgradeTransferRules, removeTimeLock, etc.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “ Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 1 high, 0 medium and 0 low and some very low level issues. These issues are fixed / acknowledged by the RoRa team.
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.