- RoRa Ruby(RORAR) is an ERC-20 token with Access Control and ERC-1404 transfer restrictions.
- It has functions like hasRole, grantRole, revokeRole, renounceRole, setTimeLock, upgradeTransferRules, upgradeTransferRules, removeTimeLock, etc.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “ Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 1 high, 0 medium and 0 low and some very low level issues. These issues are fixed / acknowledged by the RoRa team.