- The SUN COIN access token ($UN) is an ERC-20 token designed for the PulseChain (PLS) Network.
- The minimum value of $UN is limited to two decimal places (0,01).
- $UN COIN is limited to 5 billion tokens on the PulseChain network.
- Sun Coin is a smart contract that has functions like burn, unpause, pause, mint, etc.
- Sun Coin contract inherits the ERC20, ERC20Burnable, Pausable, and Ownable standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community-audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium, 1 low and 2 very low level issues.
We confirm that these issues have been fixed / acknowledged in the revised code.
Audit Report in PDF
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.