- Xandao Pixels is an NFT project defined by a 1-36-char tokenid, representing a single pixel in six colors.
- Each piece is on an oblique 6×6 canvas, rendered on a chain as a svg.
- The creator is permanently recorded on the chain, with a self-declared description.
- The aesthetic traits are derived from the token id, and the price to mint depends on the token id length.
- The price is a geometric progression, starting at 0.006 Eth for a 36-char token id and 6 Eth for a single char tokenid.
- The Xandao Pixels contract inherits ERC721, ERC721Burnable, Ownable2Step, Counters, Base64, Strings, SafeMath standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community audited and time tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 3 low and 0 very low level issues.
Audit Report in PDF
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.