- The Edoverse ecosystem is to be developed using both Zeni, which was commonly distributed during the Edo period, and Koban, which was a high-class currency.
- Zeni is mainly used for settlement for general purchasing activities in Edoverse.
- The most distributed utility token in this ecosystem, earned from general contributions in Edoverse.
- Zeni coin is a ERC20 standard token contract on the Ethereum blockchain.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity based smart contracts are “Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 1 low and some very low level issues.