- The Edoverse ecosystem is to be developed using both Zeni, which was commonly distributed during the Edo period, and Koban, which was a high-class currency.
- Zeni is mainly used for settlement for general purchasing activities in Edoverse.
- The most distributed utility token in this ecosystem, earned from general contributions in Edoverse.
- Zeni coin is a ERC20 standard token contract on the Ethereum blockchain.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity based smart contracts are “Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 1 low and some very low level issues.
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.