- Alliance NFT is an NFT smart contract having functionalities like whitelisted users can mint NFT tokens by giving USDC token, stake NFT, unstake NFT, claim rewards in terms of USDC tokens, setting royalties, etc.
- The Alliance NFT Token contract inherits ERC721URIStorage, ReentrancyGuardUpgradeable, ERC721EnumerableUpgradeable, Address, OwnableUpgradeable, IERC20, ERC2981, SafeMathUpgradeable, MerkleProof, Ownable standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community- audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “ Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 2 low and some very low level issues.
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.