- Plutus Land is a NFT smart contract, having functions like mint, setBaseURI, refund, nftAdd, nftSub, etc.
- The Key4 Token contract inherits ERC721, ERC721Enumerable, Address, ERC721, ERC721EnuCounters, Pausable, Ownable standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community- audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “ Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 1 high, 0 medium and 1 low and some very low level issues. All the issues have been resolved/acknowledged in the revised code.