- Reign Contract is a smart contract, having functions like setFees, mint, checkFeeExempt, bonusTime, setFees, swapBack, stake, claim, unstake, setBUSD, etc.
- The Reign contract inherits OwnableUpgradeable, ReentrancyGuardUpgradeable, ERC20Upgradeable, IERC20, SafeMathUpgradeable standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library. And inherits VRFCoordinatorV2Interface standard smart contracts from the chainlink library. And also inherits the console library from standard smart contracts from the hardhat library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts, chainlink contracts and hardhat contracts are considered community audited and time tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “ Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 2 medium and 3 low and some very low level issues. All the issues have been resolved/acknowledged in the revised code.
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.