- Forest Financial Protocol is a DaaS (DeFi as a Service) project which has functions like receive, init, pause, unpause, burn, burnFrom, mint, etc.
- The Forest Financial contract inherits the Ownable, SafeMath, ERC721, ERC721Enumerable, Pausable, Counters, ERC20, ERC20Burnable, Context, ReentrancyGuard, Strings standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community-audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “ Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 1 low and some very low level issues.