- Angry Sheep Club is a Private Membership Club that provides tangible benefits for its members.
- Angry Sheep Club is allowed a maximum of 5 NFT to be minted per whitelist member.
- There are 5 smart contracts, which were included in the audit scope. And there were some standard library code such as OpenZepelin, which were excluded. Because those standard library code is considered as time tested and community audited, so we can safely ignore them.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 0 low and some very low level issues in the revised smart contract code.