- Ansca Protocol is Safe, Autonomous and Decentralized Peer-to-Peer DeFi Protocols.
- The Ansca contract inherits the IERC20, Strings, IERC721, ERC721Holder, IERC1155, ERC1155Holder, IERC165 standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community-audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “ Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 1 medium and 1 low and some very low level issues. All the issues have been fixed / acknowledged.
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.