- The MVHQ is a NFT token smart contract which uses an upgradeable proxy contract, which means the MVHQ contract can be changed after the mainnet deployment.
- The MVHQ contract inherits the Initializable, AccessControlUpgradeable, StringsUpgradeable, ERC1155, IERC1155Receiver standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community-audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “ Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 3 low and some very low level issues.All these issues have been acknowledged.