- ArcherSwap is a crypto world for users to trade, earn, and game. It’s the best choice for projects on Core Chain with features including AMM, NFT, and GameFi.
- The ArcherSwap Contracts handle multiple contracts, and all contracts have different functions.
- BowStakingToken: This contract handles swapping to and from xBOW, ArcherSwap’s staking token. And the place where bow’s live to create xbow.
- SyrupBar: It is used for BOW staking.
- LakeOfBow: LakeOfBow is MasterChef’s left hand and kinda a wizard. He can brew Bow from pretty much anything! This contract handles “serving up” rewards for xBow holders by trading tokens collected from fees for Bow.
- MasterChef: MasterChef is the master of BOW.
- The ArcherSwap Contracts have functions like adding a new pair and LPs, depositNFT, withdrawNFT, deposit, withdraw, reward, mint, swap, burn, skim, etc.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 1 low and some very low level issues.