- AstroBirdz is a standard BEP20 token smart contract.
- This audit only considers AstroBirdz protocol smart contract, and does not cover any other smart contracts on the platform.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit report, This solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found no any critical, high level, medium issue. We found 5 Low and some very low level issues.
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.