- The Snow Thrive Contracts have functions like stake, withdraw, epoch, claimReward, burn, mint, add and update pool, deposit, etc.
- The Snow Thrive contracts also inherits ERC20Burnable, Math, IERC20, SafeERC20, ReentrancyGuard, SafeMath standard smart contracts from the openzepelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community-audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit report, This solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found no any critical, high level, medium issue. We found 3 Low and some very low level issues. And those issues are resolved/acknowledged by the dev team and thus the contract is ready for the deployment.