- The Snow Thrive Contracts have functions like stake, withdraw, epoch, claimReward, burn, mint, add and update pool, deposit, etc.
- The Snow Thrive contracts also inherits ERC20Burnable, Math, IERC20, SafeERC20, ReentrancyGuard, SafeMath standard smart contracts from the openzepelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community-audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit report, This solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found no any critical, high level, medium issue. We found 3 Low and some very low level issues. And those issues are resolved/acknowledged by the dev team and thus the contract is ready for the deployment.
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.