- The Scrub Finance Contracts have functions like stake, withdraw, epoch, claimReward, distributeReward, burn, add new pool, etc.
- The Scrub Finance contracts also inherits ERC20Burnable, Math, IERC20, SafeERC20, ReentrancyGuard, SafeMath standard smart contracts from the openzepelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community-audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 1 low and some very low level issues. All these issues have been resolved / acknowledged.
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.