Charity Token Pty Ltd is Independently owned and operated. Located in beautiful Australia, they have the goal to bridge shortcomings of the Charity and Foreign Aid Sector by streamlining the payments and grant facilitation process to create a “new standard” of issuance. One that is transparent, accountable, public and efficient.
Charity Token, or “ChaT” for short, is a governance token that serves the following purposes within the ecosystem:
- Allows transactions in conjunction with the smart contract.
- Provides governance on the Charity Token platform.
- Makes the “Charity for All” reward pool and reflection mechanism possible.
- ls will be ONLY currency accepted when paying for Charity Token NFTs and NF As.
- ANY smart contract can be programmed to utilize Charity token as the native currency.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “ Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 3 low and some very low level issues. All the issues have been resolved / acknowledged in the revised code.
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.