- Doka Digital is a web3 project by Studio 9 Labs and Phantasm Labs with the aim of revolutionizing anime through the use of blockchain, storytelling and the team’s decades of experience with anime and finance.
- The Doka Digital is an ERC721A token which has withdraw, airdrop, stopMint functionalities.
- Doka Digital contract inherits Ownable, ERC2981, ECDSA standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- Doka Digital contract inherits OperatorFilterer standard smart contracts from the Vectorized from github library and ERC721A standard smart contracts from the chiru-labs from github library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community audited and time tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 0 low and 4 very low level issues.
We confirm that 2 informational issues are Acknowledged in the revised smart contract code.
Audit Report in PDF
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.