- Dubai NFT Marketplaces are platforms where users can create, buy, sell and resell non-fungible tokens (NFTs). It is a cross-chain platform, such as NFT marketplaces, allowing users to choose different blockchains networks such as Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum, and Polygon to buy, sell, and trade NFTs.
- The Dubai NFT Contracts handle multiple contracts, and all contracts have different functions.
- Artcom: It allows managing mint, burn, clearData, airdropTokens, withdrawal, ethToToken, pauseSale functionality.
- Stacking: It allows setting APY and Deposit Amount.
- Bridge: It allows a new owner address and update fees, and also sets a token address.
- DubaiNFT: It allows update fees and token addresses
- DubaiNfts: It allows to set BaseURI, set Development Fees, update new admin addresses, set token price, etc.
- DubaiNFT is a NFT smart contract which has functions like burn, mint, Inverst, withdrawal, airdropTokens, claim, deposit, etc.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “ Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 2 high, 0 medium and 1 low and 6 very low level issues.
These all issues are fixed/acknowledged in the revised contract code.
Audit Report in PDF
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.