- The Skillerz are the first soft skills based NFT collection reinventing the future of work on the Ethereum/Polygon blockchain.
- For each soft skill a mini-collection of 300 NFTs will be available from the start.
- The whitelist price is approximately 0.03 ETH rounded off depending on the ETH/MATIC conversion and slippage volatility during the transaction.
- Those who do not have a crypto wallet yet and decide to not mint their NFTs themselves will only be able to purchase their NFTs post whitelist during the public sale using Debit/Credit card and will be charged one-off additional NFT minting, handling, storing and airdrop fees.
- Fairception Skillerz Contract is an NFT smart contract, having functions like mintNFT, mintWhitelistNFT, airdopNFT, initDict, getCollectionOfNFT, switchMintingActive, etc.
- The Fairception Skillerz NFT contract inherits ERC721Enumerable, ERC721, Ownable standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community audited and time tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope. However, we confirm that the modules/code selected are the right ones with regards to the intent of the minting process and that they are recognised to be flaw free and not malicious.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 1 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 2 low and some very low level issues. These issues are resolved/acknowledged in the revised contract code.