- FatCats Contract is an NFT token contract having minting in steps – step1, step2 and public mint. Minting steps set by the owner. Whitelisted users can mint NFT in step1 and step2. Whitelisted users are validated by markleproof.
- FatCats contract inherits the MerkleProof, Ownable, Address, VRFCoordinatorV2Interface, VRFConsumerBaseV2, IERC721Receiver, Context, IERC721Metadata , Strings, ERC165, IERC721, standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community-audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “ Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 1 low and some very low level issues.
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.