- FatCats Contract is an NFT token contract having minting in steps – step1, step2 and public mint. Minting steps set by the owner. Whitelisted users can mint NFT in step1 and step2. Whitelisted users are validated by markleproof.
- FatCats contract inherits the MerkleProof, Ownable, Address, VRFCoordinatorV2Interface, VRFConsumerBaseV2, IERC721Receiver, Context, IERC721Metadata , Strings, ERC165, IERC721, standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community-audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “ Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 1 low and some very low level issues.