- The InfinityBee Token contracts handle multiple contracts, and all contracts have different functions.
- INFINITYBEE: This contract is used to set transaction limits, wallet limits and toggle limits.
- ICO: This contract is used for withdrawal tokens and Fiat.
- IFB Token is a smart contract that has functions like withdrawFiat, withdrawTokens, transferOwnership, claim, buyTokens, etc.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 1 medium and 2 low and 2 very low level issues.
We confirm that these issues have been fixed / acknowledged in the revised code.
Audit Report in PDF
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.