- Tomcat is a Convex Maverick Stake MAV for tcMAV, offering full airdrop and boost, and staking earlier for more.
- The Tomcat Finance protocol covers multiple contracts, and all contracts have different functions.
- TcMav: It is a LayerZero Omni Chain Fungible Token (OFT) and ERC20, a liquid/transferrable receipt token for MAV that is staked into Tomcat Finance.
- TomcatLaunchVault: Tomcat Finance Vault allows users to stake MAV and receive 1:1 returns.
- The Tomcat Finance protocol contract inherits Ownable, IERC20, SafeERC20 standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium, 2 low and 0 very low level issues.
Audit Report in PDF
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.