- The MoonLock Contracts handle multiple contracts, and all contracts have different functions.
- MoonLock: It handles proposals, votes, and updates social data.
- MoonLockFactory: It handles updating membership management and withdrawing funds functionality.
- MoonLock is a voting smart contract that has functions like mint, start proposals, finalize proposals, update socials, receive funds, withdraw funds, etc.
- There is one smart contract that was included in the audit scope. And there were some standard library codes, such as OpenZepelin, that were excluded. Because those standard library codes are considered time-tested and community-audited, we can safely ignore them.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 1 high, 0 medium and 0 low and some very low level issues.
All the issues have been resolved in the revised code.
Audit Report in PDF
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.