- IronVest Token Contract is smart contract, having functions like claim, claimable, initialize, addCliffVesting, addVesting, emergencyWithdraw, etc.
- The IronVest Token contract inherits IERC20Upgradeable, AccessControlUpgradeable, SafeERC20Upgradeable, Initializable, ReentrancyGuardUpgradeable standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community audited and time tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity based smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 1 low and some very low level issues.