- LiveCGI MarketPlace is a smart contract which has functions like initialize, cancel, transfer, simpleMatch, validate, transfer, subFee, subFeeInBp, etc.
- The LiveCGI MarketPlace contract inherits the Initializable, OwnableUpgradeable, AddressUpgradeable, ContextUpgradeable, draft-EIP712Upgradeable, IERC20Upgradeable, IERC721Upgradeable, IERC1155Upgradeable, IERC2981. standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community-audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Not Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 1 critical, 1 high, 0 medium and 3 low and some very low level issues.