- Pasha coin is a standard BEP20 token which can be minted and burned.
- This audit only considers Pasha coin smart contract, and does not cover any other smart contracts on the platform.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. These contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 0 low and some very low level issues and all the issues have been fixed / acknowledged in the revised code.