- 10MB Finance Contracts have functions like initialize, earn, stake, withdraw, exit, update, consult, twap, info, mint, redeem, migrate, addPool, removePool, add, set, deposit, withdraw, burn, poolMint, etc.
- The 10MB Finance contract inherits the IERC20, SafeMath, SafeERC20, ERC20Burnable, Ownable, Math, ERC20, ReentrancyGuard standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community-audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. These contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 1 medium and 4 low and some very low level issues and all the issues have been fixed / acknowledged in the revised code.