- Zexus is a decentralized Non-fungible Token(NFT) lending protocol.
- Utils: Utils contract for managing Zexus.
- Vault: Vault contract for storing NFTs.
- ZexusBorrower: This contract is designed to manage the actions of the borrower.
- ZexusCollateral: This contract is for managing collateral.
- ZexusLender: This contract is designed to manage lender actions.
- ZexusSecurity: This contract is responsible for managing security-related aspects of protocol.
- ZexusStorage: This contract is for the management of stored data.
- There are 7 smart contracts, 3 libraries, 6 interface files which were included in the audit scope. And there were some standard library code such as OpenZepelin, which were excluded. Because those standard library code is considered as time tested and community audited, so we can safely ignore them.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium, 3 low and 0 very low level issues.
We confirm that all issues have been fixed in the revised smart contract code.
Audit Report in PDF
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.