- Secure Stash (SST) is a BEP-20 token on Binance Smart Chain, used as collateral for Collateralized Low Volatile Tokens (C.L.V.T.), a low-volatile token
- The Secure Stash contract inherits ERC20, Ownable, ReentrancyGuard standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community audited and time tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 1 low and 2 very low level issues.
We confirm that all issues are fixed in the revised smart contract code.
Audit Report in PDF
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.