- The token is without any other custom functionality and without any ownership control, which makes it truly decentralized.
- The 6OS token is a standard token smart contract having functions like transfer, approval, etc.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity based smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does not have any ownership control, hence it is 100% decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 0 low and 5 very low level issues.These issues are fixed / acknowledged in the revised contract code.
Audit Report in PDF
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.