- Selfient is a contract that can be divided into multiples, each with unique functionalities:
- LinearAgreement: The Smart Employment Agreement is being implemented for linear agreements.
- MilestoneAgreement: The Smart Employment Agreement is being implemented for milestone agreements.
- MockUSDC: The Smart contract is used for minting tokens.
- SelfientAdmin: The Smart contract performs administrative functions for manager contract functionality, including allowing ERC20 payment tokens listing, registering SEA contracts, and distributing fees.
- SelfientManager: The Smart contract is utilized for managing agreement creation, funding, withdrawals, and funds distribution.
- The smart contracts have functions like deposit and withdraw funds, update agreements, mint, burn, etc.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 0 low and 1 very low level issues.
Audit Report in PDF
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.