- PitCoin Token smart contract inherits ERC20 and Ownable standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community audited and time tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
- The token follows ERC20 standard, which will make it compatible with all the platforms who support ERC20 standard.
- The smart contracts have functions like Auto Liquidity, swapping, withdrawing ether and tokens , etc.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 0 low and 6 very low level issues.
- These issues are fixed / acknowledged in the revised contract code.
Audit Report in PDF
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.