- The SecureChain AI (SCAI) token is a standard token smart contract, having functions like updating buy and selling fees, updating LP pair addresses, updating enabled trading status, etc.
- The SCAI tokens are part of the SecureChain AI ecosystem and they are launched in Ethereum and BSC networks.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 0 low and 2 very low level issues.
We confirm that these issues are acknowledged by the SecureChain AI team.
Audit Report in PDF
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.