- Presale contract is set up by the ShibaNova team, thereby being the ‘owner’ of the contract.
- ShibaNova collects 1% of the BNB raised and project tokens deposited as a fee.
- The ‘payee’ is the wallet belonging to the project owner requesting the presale.
- They are responsible for depositing the project token. The presale is set up with a start block and end block to determine the duration of the presale.
- The first stage of the presale is for whitelisted Nova/sNova holders to be able to buy first, usually 30 minutes.
- Once the presale has finished (either through selling out or time ending), ShibaNova will send the ‘addLiquidity’ function,which creates and locks the LP, sends the fee to ShibaNova, allows purchasers to claim their tokens and allows project wallet to collect bnb.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “ Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 2 low and some very low level issues.