- SleeFi protocol is using SLGT as a governance token, SLFT as a utility token and vesting protocol is for VCs.
- SleeFi contract inherits the OwnableUpgradeable, SafeERC20Upgradeable, IERC20Upgradeable, ERC20Upgradeable, Initializable, ERC20BurnableUpgradeable standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community-audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “ Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 1 medium and 3 low and some very low level issues. All the issues have been acknowledged.