- The Starbank Contracts have functions like adding a new pool and updating LP, batchSwap, swap, flashLoan, deposit, withdraw, mint, burn, etc.
- The Starbank contracts also inherits ERC20Burnable, Math, IERC20, SafeERC20, ReentrancyGuard, SafeMath standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community audited and time tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 1 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 2 low and some very low level issues. These issues are resolved/acknowledged in the revised contract code.