- The TYON token smart contract is an ecosystem token in BSC blockchain networks.
- The token follows the ERC20 standard, which will make it compatible with all the platforms that support the ERC20 standard.
- This contract has functionality like enabling and disabling trading fees, calculating ecosystem fees and tax fees, setting tax percentage values, setting LP addresses, setting ecosystem fee percentages, and setting the buy and sell amount.
- The Tyrion token smart contract inherits AccessControlUpgradeable, SafeERC20Upgradeable, PausableUpgradeable, OwnableUpgradeable and Initializable standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community audited and time tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 1 high, 3 medium and 1 low and a very low level issue.
We confirm that 1 high issue and 3 medium issues are fixed/Acknowledged in the revised smart contract code.
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.