- USDBK777 Contract is a smart contract, having functions like operatorBatchTransfer, operatorBatchMint, isOperatorFor, operatorBatchBurn, mint, send, transfer, burn, destroy, addDefaultOperator, etc.
- The USDBK777 contract inherits the IERC20, ERC777, SafeMath standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community-audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does not contain owner control, which does make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 2 high, 0 medium and 1 low and some very low level issues. These issues are acknowledged by the dev team.