- USDBK777 Contract is a smart contract, having functions like operatorBatchTransfer, operatorBatchMint, isOperatorFor, operatorBatchBurn, mint, send, transfer, burn, destroy, addDefaultOperator, etc.
- The USDBK777 contract inherits the IERC20, ERC777, SafeMath standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community-audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does not contain owner control, which does make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 2 high, 0 medium and 1 low and some very low level issues. These issues are acknowledged by the dev team.
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.