- Vectous is a standard ERC20 token smart contract. This audit only considers Vectous token smart contracts, and does not cover any other smart contracts on the platform.
- Vectous Contracts have functions like NewEntry, EntryAction, CollectEntryProfit, collectLendReturn, lendOnDeposit, withdrawLoanedFunds, updateFinishedLoan, etc.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity based smart contracts are “Poor Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 2 critical, 1 high, 0 medium and 1 low and some very low level issues.