- Akiba Finance is a project that aims to create a synthetic protocol and support a synthetic asset market. The goal of the protocol is to create a synthesis of tokens in the KAVA network, as well as assets that are not yet traded on the network.
- Akiba Finance presents a partially collateralized design in which the protocol’s synths are collateralized by the underlying asset as well as Akiba’s own token.
- $KAWAII is a next-generation KAVA reward token on the KAVA ecosystem.
- 2% of every transaction made with the $KAWAII tokens goes back to holders of $KAWAII in KAVA rewards.
- Akiba Finance Contracts have functions like mint, redeem, recollateralize, addLiquidity, add, set, withdraw, stake, setRewarder, getYTokenPrice, maxTotalSupply, etc.
- The Akiba Finance contract inherits the ERC20, SafeERC20, Ownable, ReentrancyGuard, Address, IUniswapV2Router02, SafeMath, Math, Initializable, IERC20, IUniswapV2Pair, ERC20Burnable standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community-audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “ Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 3 low and some very low level issues.
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.