- veZard Exchange is built on the zkSync Era network using a governance model called the ve(3,3) system. Purpose of the ve(3,3) structure is to create an environment where users can actively choose to participate and establish a cycle of growth that reinforces itself over time.
- The veZard Exchange contract inherits IERC20, TransparentUpgradeableProxy, SafeERC20, ReentrancyGuard, Ownable, ERC20, OwnableUpgradeable, SafeMath, IERC721Metadata, IERC721Receiver standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community audited and time tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 0 high, 0 medium and 0 low and some very low level issues.
Audit Report in PDF
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.