- Voy Finance Contract is a Pooling DeFi to trade digitalisation and ESG smart contract, having functions like mint, burn, stake, unStake, deposit, migrate, pause, unpause, claim, withdraw, withdrawAll, etc.
- The Voy Finance contract inherits Ownable, ERC20, IERC20, SafeERC20, Pausable, SafeMath, AccessControl standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community audited and time tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity based smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 2 high, 1 medium and 8 low and some very low level issues. All the issues have been fixed / acknowledged in the revised code.