- Voy Finance Contract is a Pooling DeFi to trade digitalisation and ESG smart contract, having functions like mint, burn, stake, unStake, deposit, migrate, pause, unpause, claim, withdraw, withdrawAll, etc.
- The Voy Finance contract inherits Ownable, ERC20, IERC20, SafeERC20, Pausable, SafeMath, AccessControl standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community audited and time tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity based smart contracts are “Secured”. This token contract does contain owner control, which does not make it fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 2 high, 1 medium and 8 low and some very low level issues. All the issues have been fixed / acknowledged in the revised code.
Audit Report Flip book
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.