- Waifu Protocol is a metaverse protocol using ERC1155 NFT tokens which has functions like initialize, mint, burn, grantRole, withdraw, hasRole, shares, release, payee, receive, pause, unpause, revokeRole, grantRole, etc.
- The Waifu contract inherits the SafeERC20Upgradeable, AccessControlEnumerableUpgradeable, IERC20Upgradeable, PausableUpgradeable, Initializable, UUPSUpgradeable, ERC1155Upgradeable, ERC20CappedUpgradeable, ERC721PausableUpgradeable, etc standard smart contracts from the OpenZeppelin library.
- These OpenZeppelin contracts are considered community-audited and time-tested, and hence are not part of the audit scope.
Executive Audit Summery
- According to the standard audit assessment, Customer`s solidity smart contracts are “ Secured”. Also, these contracts do contain owner control, which does not make them fully decentralized.
- We used various tools like Slither, Solhint and Remix IDE. At the same time this finding is based on critical analysis of the manual audit.
- We found 0 critical, 1 high, 2 medium and 3 low and some very low level issues.